Grading Masterclass 2024
Become a digital cannabis sommelier
Are you ready to elevate your knowledge and career in the world of cannabis? Join us for an immersive journey into the art and science of cannabis evaluation. Led by renowned industry expert Tom Rothmeier, this interactive online training program is your gateway to becoming a digital cannabis sommelier. Discover the secrets of cannabis grading, explore the fascinating connection between cannabis, mindfulness, and neuroscience, and gain valuable insights into marketing, content creation, and personal branding in the cannabis industry.
The Masterclass this winter has already started, but you can still join through our drop-insessions on Eventbrite.
If you'd like to join our future Masterclasses, feel free to contact us at email@example.com so we can reach out once the next classes start.
- Start Date: February 20th
- Total Teaching Time: 24 hours
- Schedule: 2 sessions per week (Tuesday and Thursday) from 4:30 to 6:00 PM
- Investment: $1055 per person
- Limited Availability: Only 14 spots left, don't miss out!
- Virtual Classroom: Zoom
- Canva Account: Participants should have access to a Canva account and be comfortable using the app on their laptop or desktop.
- Product for Grading: Prepare 3.5 grams of cannabis product for grading sessions.
During this comprehensive program, you will:
- Master Cannabis Evaluation: Learn the art and science behind objective cannabis evaluation, and become an expert in grading cannabis buds and pre-rolls.
- Understand Set & Setting: Explore the nuances of set and setting, and discover how they influence cannabis experiences.
- Advance Your Career: Propel your cannabis education and career to new heights.
- Marketing & Content Creation: Gain insights into cannabis marketing and content creation, including creating relevant product cards.
- Mindfulness: Learn how to improve your life through mindfulness and explore the depth of cannabis effects.
- Neuroscience Insights: Discover the fascinating link between cannabis, mindfulness, and neuroscience.
- Digital Cannabis Sommelier: Become a digital cannabis sommelier and stand out in the industry.
- Microscope Training: Learn how to use cannabis microscopes effectively.
- Engaging Conversations: Master the art of leading engaging cannabis conversations.
- Resilience & Discipline: Develop resilience and discipline for personal and professional growth.
- Personal Branding: Learn how to create and cultivate your personal brand in the cannabis industry.
- Cannabis & Neuroscience: Understand the correlation between cannabis, neuroscience, and mindfulness.
- Strategic Social Media: Discover how to strategically and effectively use social media for your cannabis endeavors.
Who Should Enroll:
This course is ideal for:
- Expert budtenders looking to expand their knowledge and career opportunities.
- Cannabis marketing teams seeking to enhance their expertise in product promotion.
- Aspiring cannabis entrepreneurs eager to establish themselves in the industry.
- Proactive and passionate cannabis consumers who want to deepen their understanding.
Don't miss this opportunity to join an exclusive group of cannabis enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, and budtenders who are ready to take their careers to the next level. Secure your spot today and embark on a transformative journey in the world of cannabis evaluation!
Note: The masterclasses are only once a year. Limited spots are available. Reserve your place now and secure your free desktop scope.
Testimonial from Brandon, Quality Assurance Lead at Sweetgrass Cannabis:
"Personally, you guys made an impact on me, especially with making the connection between mindfulness and cannabis, and really just reinforcing the concept of mindfulness period.
We really learned a lot from the time we spent on the TDC grading system, and really enjoyed interacting with Thomas and Francis. The TDC system provides a powerful data driven evaluation system that we can use to make decisions about new strains, as well as to improve the harvest, curing, and storage of our current strains"